*This post is sponsored by Basic Invite, but all opinions are my own. I will never endorse or support a company or product I don’t truly believe in. Thank you for supporting Eat Teach Blog!
With the holidays just around the corner, my mind has been filled with thoughts of Christmas parties and holiday music and all things festive.
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know how I feel about this time of year. (Pretty freaking excited). So much so that I host a “Long Live Christmas” party in January – long after Christmas is over.
So when BasicInvite reached out to me to collaborate with them, the holiday emotions started pouring in. I spent nearly an hour perusing their site and building custom invitations for our two holiday parties in California! Since Ankur is going to be bogged down with board studying immediately after Christmas break, we gotta make these big celebrations. Who knows when he’ll get to socialize again?!
There are a hundred different ways to create your holiday cocktail party invitations or office Christmas party invitations. But, having explored quite a few of the custom invitation sites out there, I wanted to share a few things that make BasicInvite different from the others.
1) Unlimited Colors – Once you select a design, you can choose from 180 different color options and preview them online!
2) Custom Samples – You can request a printed sample of the actual invitation so you know what your invitation will look (and FEEL) like when your friends and family receive them. And THEN, if you are satisfied with the sample, you can go ahead and place your final order.
3) Collects Addresses – They give you an option to share a link on your social media sites to request your friends/family to input their addresses. The addresses are then stored in your account. Easy peasy lemon squeazy.
If you’re anything like me and love the idea of getting things done QUICKLY and efficiently, I highly recommend using their services for your party invitations or photo Christmas cards!
Right now Basic Invite is offering Eat Teach Blog readers 30% off your order with the coupon code: holi30
Just sit back, make yourself a mug of hot chocolate, turn the holiday tunes on, and get to customizing.
You’ll thank me later.
Questions of the Day:
- Do you use a service for your Christmas cards or invitations?
- Have you started your Christmas shopping?