I skipped the gym this morning in favor of writing this blog post. But, also, because my Keurig isn’t working right and there’s no way I can rally up the energy to get a workout in without injecting myself with some sort of caffeine. So, I’ll try again after work today.
But, more importantly, I didn’t want to let another week go by without sharing the embarrassing bloopers of my life, y’know?
So, here we go. Here are some confessions from this past week. If you’re brave enough, share a confession in the comments or – even better – link up your own Confessions post in the link-up below!
1) Last night, I was supposed to make cauliflower kale salad for dinner.
Instead, we had a tray of homemade nachos.
2) Right before I jumped into the bath last night, I snapped a picture of my fancy new bath caddy to share on my Facebook page and captioned it: “If you need me, I’ll be here all night.”
Well, I most definitely was not. I lasted about 20 minutes before I felt like the walls of the bathroom were going to close in on me. It was like a sauna in there. Moral of the story: Don’t believe everything you read on social media. My night looked like it was relaxing, but it was just really sweaty and uncomfortable
3) I’m shamelessly addicted to Game of Thrones.
We just finished Season 2 last night. And I’m already scheduling the rest of the week’s events around the next season.
4) This has been my life every single day for the past two weeks.
Thank goodness for Spring Break next week.
Questions of the Day:
- What did you have for dinner last night?
- What TV show are you addicted to?
- ‘FESS UP! Tell me a secret.