Good morning! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. Apparently, I’ve missed sharing my secrets with the blogging universe. Either that or I miss doing embarrassing things and having you folks soothe my bruised ego by telling me I’m not all that embarrassing.
So, here we go. Here are some confessions from this past week. As always, play along in the comments and share a confession. Or just drop your own “Confessions” link in the link-up below!
1) I’ve had a 5-day weekend and I’m still not ready to go back to work.
These “Illness Days” that the county gives us are just making me lazy and uninterested in working. As much as I appreciate the time off, there is something to be said about sticking to a routine.
2) Last week, two wine glasses were broken. And, last night, we broke both of our corkscrews.
Do you think that it’s a sign from the universe that I should slow down the wine intake? I ended up using that wooden spoon to push the cork into the bottle. But, maybe the Wine Gods are telling me something. (That it’s National Margarita Day and I should be drinking a margarita instead?)
3) I spent this past weekend in Atlanta and I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten how to be functional in a city.
I have been in the country for far too long. Driving in a city was significantly harder than it’s ever been before. And seeing tall buildings just made me equal parts giddy and terrified.
Questions of the Day:
- Are you celebrating National Margarita Day?
- Are you a city folk or a country folk?
- ‘FESS UP! Tell me a secret.
Now It’s Your Turn!