Any time Friday hits, my insides start having a dance party and I’m just a smiling goon all day long. I love Fridays. I love them, I love them, I love them!
You know what else I love? Fun Facts Friday. Because bullet point posts are my favorite kind to write (and read!).
So, let’s get to it.
I’m still loving on my step class and look forward to it all day long! Yesterday, I was feeling sluggish after work, but 10 minutes into that class, I found my energy again. It feels so nice to enjoy something so active and GOOD for me. (As opposed to getting enjoyment from lying on the couch and eating ice cream from the carton).
After the class, I drove over to Kroger, but I took a different route than usual. A shortcut. And it made me feel so cool that I know the ins and outs of these streets so well because I took the back way to get there. Like a local.
While at Kroger, I went ahead and bought us this massive bottle of minced garlic. I might as well. I go through those little jars so often that it just made sense to upgrade. Thank god I somehow finagled Ankur into marrying me. Otherwise, who would have wanted to be stuck with the girl who is obsessed with garlic and onions?
Kroger sells cocktail mixers. Without the spirits. Apparently they know people are going to get their liquor somehow. They just don’t wanna sell it. Cool.
A few of us are making a trip to Morristown this weekend. It’s not as far as Knoxville but it still offers a few good things to do. (e.g. Go to TJ Maxx and buy ALL the things. And maybe eat at a restaurant that’s not Gondolier or Oasis).
- Normally, I take leftovers or salad for a lunch. But, on the off chance that we’ve got nothing made and I have no time to make something, I’m obsessed with these enchiladas from TJs. Brittany introduced me to them a few months ago. It’s 7 WW points for both and they fill me up real good! Good deal.
- I hung up my painting from Girls Night! I was trying to cover up an ugly outlet in the wall so it’s awkwardly placed and has potential to fall down. But, I used a hammer and nails and everything. So I’m leaving it up until it comes crashing down.
- I ordered more long dresses online. This came shortly after the morning breakdown I had because I didn’t know what to wear to school. Ugh. Being an adult is so hard. We have to dress ourselves and everything.
Now I’m ahead of schedule so I’m going to get breakfast started and have a nice, slow morning.
Questions of the Day:
- Do you buy fresh garlic or the kind in a jar?
- What are your favorite frozen or quick meals?
- What are you doing this weekend?