A friday with no kids since it’s parent-teacher conferences. Which means I’m going to get quite a bit of work done today!
But, first, some fun facts from the week.
1) During guided reading groups, we teach some of our lower level kiddos to rely on the picture to aid in decoding difficult words. One of the kiddos took that strategy a little too seriously and read this sentence as, “The bag had a question mark.”
2) This kid came and visited us again on Wednesday. Wednesdays have become my new favorite because of him.
3) Another Christmas tree was found as I was circling my neighborhood. Made me question whether I threw Chester out too early.
4) We offer tennis classes after school on Wednesday and it’s, quite possibly, the cutest thing EVER to watch.
That’s all from this week.
Now I’m off to get some work done and get my weekend started early!
Have a good one
Questions of the Day:
- Do you still have Christmas decorations up?
- What are you doing for Super Bowl Sunday?